Summer Learning Journey


Kick Start 

Art Colouring Book: choose an image to colour.

Dig Deeper 
Share 
    • Upload your Art and a screenshot of the original and label each image.
    • Describe why you chose a different colour for one of the objects in the painting.
    • Watch: create your blog post.


Step It Up 

Art Colouring Book: choose an image to colour.
Use the Zoom Tool Look closely at the original image you chose to colour. What do you see?

Dig Deeper 

Market Day

 Yesterday was our Kererū Market Day.

The learners did a lot of learning around how to run a Sustainable Market including creating their own products. The learners then all had to earn money to spend at the Market.


Take a look at the video below.



 

Comments

  1. Wow I Liked Market Day That Was The Best Market Day In My Life And I Liked My Playdough my three painted rocks my three pieces of fudge but I gave it to someone else and my cookies That’s The Best Thing Ever I hope We Have A good Day

    By Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I Liked Market Day That Was The Best Market Day In My Life And I Liked My Playdough my three painted rocks my three pieces of fudge but I gave it to someone else and my cookies That’s The Best Thing Ever I hope We Have A good Day

    By Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so much to buy! Enjoyed the video a lot :).I Also REALLY enjoyed the video music! From Ana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I RELY LIKE MARKET DAY I HOPE EVERY ONE ELSE DID TO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment