Summer Learning Journey


Kick Start 

Art Colouring Book: choose an image to colour.

Dig Deeper 
Share 
    • Upload your Art and a screenshot of the original and label each image.
    • Describe why you chose a different colour for one of the objects in the painting.
    • Watch: create your blog post.


Step It Up 

Art Colouring Book: choose an image to colour.
Use the Zoom Tool Look closely at the original image you chose to colour. What do you see?

Dig Deeper 

Ana's Science experiment at home

Here’s Ana‘a science experiment at home to show the density.

I have used water with food colour and golden syrup and oil, first I added coloured water in the glass and then I added syrup as syrup was dense which set in the bottom of the glass and then I added oil which sets at the top of the glass, then I started 3 types of things, first a nail which sets at the bottom of the glass in the syrup and then I added the grape which sits in the water above syrup and later I added bottle cap which sits at the bottom of the oil, this is how I learn about the density.






Comments

  1. ana hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its Elina here i am going to your bithday party
    and i like the way how u did stuff and send it to the blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elina,We should maybe make something together in reading and maybe post it!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mr Gibson this is ivy-blu












    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment