Summer Learning Journey


Kick Start 

Art Colouring Book: choose an image to colour.

Dig Deeper 
Share 
    • Upload your Art and a screenshot of the original and label each image.
    • Describe why you chose a different colour for one of the objects in the painting.
    • Watch: create your blog post.


Step It Up 

Art Colouring Book: choose an image to colour.
Use the Zoom Tool Look closely at the original image you chose to colour. What do you see?

Dig Deeper 

Home made pizza

Kia ora Mr G,

Hope you are doing good.

I am doing some fun stuff, last night I baked a pizza as during lockdown we cannot get one from outside so I tried to make one at home,  kneading pizza dough, cooked pizza sauce, chopped vegetables my favourite ones ( red, yellow, green bell peppers and tomatoes) and yum mozzarella cheese, so I topped the base with these vegetables, olives, jalapeños and baked it, it was so yum 😋, and also I am sending you this video which I created using editing software. I love editing videos 😊.

Have a great day Mr G, see you on google meet tomorrow.

Ngā mihi
Ana

Comments

  1. hey guys! its me sophie! But you guys know me as sophiah hows everyone? I have so much new friends like caitlin and pippa and lali! miss you guys so much! Byee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment